(Via Padres.com) Rehabbing San Diego Padres outfielder, Wil Myers, took some free time to show off his video-gaming skills and play some Mario Kart 8 with Conan O’Brien; part of the late-night show host’s kick-off to his week in San Diego for Comic-Con International.
The highlight for me is the part where Conan and Myers discuss Conan’s dislike and Myers’ preference for the Padres’ Brown uniforms of the 70’s. Nice to have Myers standing up for the #BringBackBrown fans out there.
More from Friars on Base
- Fernando Tatis Jr. may not take to outfield move after Xander Bogaerts addition
- Padres News: Fernando Tatis Jr. trade rumors, Seth Lugo chase, Manny Machado
- Padres barely missed out on high-end veteran starting pitcher
- This veteran DH target seems ideal for contending Padres roster
- Padres got steal with Xander Bogaerts after Carlos Correa’s mega-deal