A few days ago Fox Sports San Diego, the television home of our San Diego Padres announced that starting this Sunday, January 25th, 2015 they will be airing the Padres best games of 2014 leading up to Padres Spring Training games which start in March. The series will be a six-part series hosted by Fox Sports San Diego announcer Mike Pomeranz. The series airs every Sunday at 8 PM Pacific Time, starting with Andrew Cashner‘s complete game, one-hit shutout April 11th 2014, vs. the Detroit Tigers.
More from Padres News
- Jurickson Profar free agency update likely rules out Padres reunion
- Fernando Tatis Jr. may not take to outfield move after Xander Bogaerts addition
- Padres News: Fernando Tatis Jr. trade rumors, Seth Lugo chase, Manny Machado
- Padres barely missed out on high-end veteran starting pitcher
- This veteran DH target seems ideal for contending Padres roster
The series will end on March 1st, 2015 with Andrew Cashner‘s complete game, two-hit shutout of the Philadelphia Phillies, which actually happened on September 30th of 2014, which was one of the last games of the 2014 season. If you are a Padres fan, you have to be excited for baseball season, and Fox Sports San Diego is the only place you can catch the action during Spring Training and the regular season, other than being there live!
Did I mention how awesome they are? I have had the chance to meet most of their on-air personalities, some of them multiple times, and they are some of the nicest people I’ve ever had the chance to meet, and for them to show the best Padres games games of the 2014 season, proves to me just how awesome this network is! Make sure to tune in to Fox Sports San Diego this Sunday for the start of the Sundays to Spring series, I know I’ll be tuning in.