Well the list just keeps getting longer folks! The Padres are reportedly willing to add Jesse Hahn to the list of pitchers that they are willing to move to get a high-powered bat, which they desperately need. The Padres have been linked to several players they might get in a trade, the one player that the Padres have been reportedly trying to work out a deal to get is Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp, though according to new reports the two teams are unfortunately far from a deal. However at this point, I don’t know what to believe. For all we know, the Dodgers could just be saying that to “protect their baby” in a way. I am leaning towards the belief right now that that deal is more than likely going to happen, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Jesse Hahn would be a part of the package for Kemp.
More from Padres Rumors
- Padres interested in signing FA reliever, converting him to starter
- Padres free agency update links them to All-Star shortstop
- Perfect Padres buy-low trade target might reside in Chicago
- Kodai Senga connections could make Padres favorite for ace SP
- Latest buzz indicates Padres could splurge on surprise position
The rumors are that the Padres would be willing to move Zach Eflin and Joe Ross in the Dodger trade and now we can add Jesse Hahn to the mix! Make sure to keep checking back with us for the latest Padres Winter Meeting rumors and transactions, as we will continue to follow these trade talks the Padres are in.