Apr 9, 2014; Cleveland, OH, USA; San Diego Padres relief pitcher Huston Street (R) celebrates with catcher Rene Rivera (44) after defeating the Cleveland Indians 2-1 at Progressive Field. Mandatory Credit: David Richard-USA TODAY Sports
The Padres begin a make or break four-game series tonight in Los Angeles. It’s been a rough season, and at 40-51, San Diego is hanging on by a thread. If they can take three of four from the Dodgers, then there is hope heading into the second half of the season.
More from Padres News
- Jurickson Profar free agency update likely rules out Padres reunion
- Fernando Tatis Jr. may not take to outfield move after Xander Bogaerts addition
- Padres News: Fernando Tatis Jr. trade rumors, Seth Lugo chase, Manny Machado
- Padres barely missed out on high-end veteran starting pitcher
- This veteran DH target seems ideal for contending Padres roster
With the pressure mounting, it is important the team finds ways to relax. The first half of the season has been a grind, but that does not keep the guys from playing jokes on each other to ease the tension.
One of the best jokes is the #SpyOnCarlos from Huston Street’s Twitter account. Here are some of the tweets, courtesy of @HustonStreet:
Chris Denorfia makes an appearance:
Is that Chase Headley’s reflection in the window?
And some good old-fashioned photo-bombing:
Hopefully, the jokes continue as the Padres look to jumpstart their season in LA.