Fernando Tatis Jr. might just be the new face of baseball – so it’s no surprise the San Diego Padres shortstop was an All-Star. Now, you need this bobblehead.
Fernando Tatis Jr. went 0-for-2 in the All-Star Game – but the San Diego Padres is still the face of baseball. That’s right, move over Mike Trout.
Tatis Jr. was the first Padres position player to start the All-Star Game since Tony Gwynn in 1998.
He’s got a bright future ahead, but he’ll always remember his first All-Star nod. Which is why you’re going to want to check out the latest, limited-edition bobblehead release from our friends at FOCO.
Take a look below.
The game’s greatest have taken their talents to the Mile High City! Make sure you’re ready to bobble like an All-Star with this Fernando Tatis Jr. San Diego Padres National League All-Star Bobblehead!
You can secure your pre-order today for $55. Only 221 of these are being produced, so you’re going to need to act fast. It will begin shipping no later than November 22.
Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Tatis Jr. in an action pose wearing his All-Star gameday uniform, ready to shine like an All-Star
- Stadium backdrop with bold All-Star Game logo display to make you feel like you’re at the game
- All-Star Game logo, team logo, and jersey number display on top of base, even though we know he’s No. 1 in your heart
- Purple mountain accents on front of base to commemorate the Midsummer Classic in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Individually numbered
- Approximately 8 inches tall
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.