Joe Musgrove’s No-No is on a t-shirt thanks to BreakingT
Joe Musgrove threw the first no-hitter in San Diego Padres franchise history. And now, you can remember it forever with a new shirt from BreakingT.
Joe Musgrove is a San Diego kid. He grew up a fan of the San Diego Padres. Now, after nine innings of near-perfect ball, he owns the franchise’s only no-hitter.
Musgrove hit a batter in the fourth inning, but was otherwise perfect. He struck out 10 batters on 112 pitches.
And now, you can show him some well-earned love with the latest t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT.
Check it out below.
San Diego-area native native Joe Musgrove threw the first no-hitter in franchise history? Serendipity!
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Yellow, gray, and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather brown. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in brown. Drawcord in brown. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in brown. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $29 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.