We know you loved BreakingT’s last San Diego Padres shirt, Slam Diego, and we know you’re going to love their latest – The Tatis Bat Flip. Check it out below.
With the San Diego Padres season on the brink, who else came to the rescue other than Fernando Tatis Jr.? That’s what he’s been doing all year long.
So when the moment beckoned, he rose to the occasion.
To be precise, he lifted an opposite-field blast to extend the Padres’ lead late against the Cardinals. Then he flipped the bat to the moon.
Now, the Padres will face the Dodgers. But before you start diving into the games, you need to order another banger of a shirt from our friends at BreakingT.
Go ahead and check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Part of BreakingT’s San Diego Collection.
- Yellow, white, tan and pink print on a super-comfortable heather brown tee.
- Premium, lightweight poly/cotton-blended crewneck. Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting, when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.