The San Diego Padres are super hot and on a power-hitting streak. Which is why you’re going to really love BreakingT’s new t-shirt.
The San Diego Padres have won seven-straight games, propelling them to second in the NL West. They’re just four games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers in the West, but the Padres have the second-most wins in the National League.
A big reason why is their recent power surge.
In fact, it shouldn’t be called San Diego anymore. It should be called SLAM DIEGO, amirite?
Well, that’s exactly what our friends at BreakingT thought, too. Because they just released an awesome new t-shirt that we think you’re going to love.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Available in two colors: Brown and White.
- Brown T-Shirt: Yellow and orange print on heather brown.
- White T-Shirt: Yellow, orange and brown print on white.
- White T-Shirt also available in kids sizes.
- Premium, lightweight poly/cotton-blended crewneck. Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting, when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $28 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
Also be sure to check out Air Nino, showing some love to Fernando Tatis’ awesome catch.
We independently choose products and services we actually love and think you will too. This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.