If you don’t know who Cody Decker is, you’re about to discover easily the best Padres Twitter follow and is a must if you’re a baseball fan and Padres’ fan. Decker provides endless amounts of entertainment, with his films such as “Antihero Baseball/Daylight Films” on YouTube. First off, his Twitter header is Chewbacca and Han Solo from Star Wars, great start! In his description, he states as follows “Anti-Hero baseball player in the San Diego Padres Organization. Sometimes an actor. Rarely wrong, often a jerk, always adorable. Burning bridges since 1987.”
More from Padres Prospects
- Padres’ top prospect tearing up AFL after injury-riddled 2022
- An updated look at the San Diego Padres’ farm system ranking
- 2 Padres rookies who could be on the move in potential Juan Soto trade
- San Diego Padres prospects to watch at the MLB trade deadline
- Fans, experts giddy at Padres taking Dylan Lesko in MLB draft
Decker was drafted out of UCLA in 2009 in the 22nd round. He has spent his career so far in the minors, but is working his way up. He spent last season in Triple-A El Paso and was pretty close to being called up this past season. Decker hit .261 with 27 HRs and 79 RBI.
Here he is along with his other teammates in El Paso in part one of pranking mid-season Padres call-up Jeff Francouer. If there’s a face of gullible in the dictionary, it’s Jeff Francouer.
Batting .1000 in FPS (Frenchy-Pranks-Successful)
In this one, he takes catching lessons from his idol,
— Cody Decker (@Decker6)
Follow him if you wish on twitter @Decker6 and let the hilarity ensue.